Some sewing

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Some sewing

Post  um-zakaria on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:33 am

wa alaikumu salam

loveyouhearts dear sisters, you are so encouraging Masha Allah bloomin-rose
you comment made me thinking dear sister Mabsoota...i hope you are right.
Dear sister Aicha, please show us your mobilephone covers if you don't mind and if you have this time.
barakAllahu fiki! pinkteacup pinkteapot
I didn't know you know to crochet!

look this site with tons of free crochet and knitting patterns translated in many languages mashAllah:
http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/kategori_oversikt.php

Maybe we should open a special section for the different needlearts in the craft section? so that others may find easely usefull links?

salam
um-zakaria
Active Sister
Active Sister

Registration date : 2010-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Aisha on Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:47 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

I already posted the pics for the mobile phone covers yesterday dear sister. I made them recently during the time we had no internet in Libya alhamdulilah ala kulli haal.

Sorry sister but we don't need any more sections for different needlecrafts and links to different sites - that is not what the art garden is intended for. I added the handicrafts section quite some time after we started the art garden for the reason that some of our members felt a bit sad that they could not contribute anything in the other sections. InshaAllah you understand dear sister rose
By the way, I have replied to your last pm in Saha wa Afia.

WaSalaamu alaikum,
Aisha Om-AbdulRahman
Aisha
Administrator
Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  um-zakaria on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:02 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

i understand dear sister, that this is a forum for digitalarts, and there is nothing wrong with it mashAllah, it is even very nice her mashAllah and i love to look at your creations.
But it is also the reason i feel a bit lonely in this section and feel somehow misplaced.
I posted the pictures because our dear sister zaza asked me for, jazahaAllahu chairan.

salamu aleykum

um-zakaria
Active Sister
Active Sister

Registration date : 2010-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Aisha on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:42 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Please don't feel lonely dear sister or misplaced Hug Let me tell you more that has nothing to do with computer graphics icon_wink I love sewing and have 2 sewing machines - it's just that I don't really have time for it at the moment.
The last time I used my machine was for a great cause and that was a few months ago when my eldest son needed some extra large-sized Libyan flags (approx 2m x 2m) mashaAllah to wave with the thawar in the 'sahat at-tahrir' or 'freedom square' in Benghazi. I made three for him alhamdulilah but didn't go into business in making any more alhamdulilah Love
Also who likes knitting here? Me! smile Anyone else?
InshaAllah I will try to upload some pics I took of my babies' knitted shawl. It was originally made in 1987 for my first baby but got handed down to his 3 brothers and sister afterwards alhamdulilah so I treasure it as a family heirloom now mashaAllah Love I'll try to post some more pics soon inshaAllah.

WaSalaamu alaikum,
Aisha Om-AbdulRahman rose
Aisha
Administrator
Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  founder on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:32 am

Assalamou aleikoum wa rahmatoullah wa barakatou

*sigh* I wish I could sew.. Please dear sis Um Zakaryah, carry on posting you sewing. you sew beautifully Mashallah, I also love the Quran cover buy I love everything you have done...

founder

Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum