Easel and Ink -The Wonderful Art Garden For Muslim Sisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ramadan craft idea with kids

4 posters

Go down

Ramadan craft idea with kids Empty Ramadan craft idea with kids

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:52 am

Asalam Alaykum, I plan to go buy stuff this weekend so that my son and I can hand make all the decorations ourself before Ramadan gets here. Do you all know any nice crafts?

Back to top Go down

Ramadan craft idea with kids Empty Re: Ramadan craft idea with kids

Post  Mabsoota Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:30 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

I'd like to make some colourful paper chains this year inshaAllah. Get the kids to write Ramadan Mubarek on them, should be an easy, fun project to do inshaAllah. How about some paper lanterns aswell? smile
Mabsoota
Mabsoota
Staff
Staff

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:41 pm

Alaykum Salam I am going to make some paper chains as well. I thought I could cut the strips and he could color on them and then we would have them up. I wish I still had my glitter pens I made a really nice Ramadan Banner a few years ago with them. My son is just now at the age (3) where he is really into making crafts mashAllah. I also want to cute some stars from cardboard, cover them in foil and hang them. That is about all I have thought of. Anymore ideas ladies?

Back to top Go down

Post  ummabdulbasir Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:56 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

sis, you can go over to my blog and take a look under ramadan crafts and see if anything fits what you want to do with your children. I am also putting final touches on some other things I have made.

What's in store for our Ramadan this year?

Insha Allah we plan on putting our bulletin board together this week. We have a wonderful Moon calendar that counts the days of ramadan but the children are also able to place each phase of the moon as it passes insha Allah. The calendar also has Moon facts on it along with hadith on sighting the moon.

3 neat bulletin board borders to choose from.

Good Deed charts to help the kids focus on performing good deeds during the month insha Allah

Ibadah chart to keep track and remember Ways they can worship Allah to increase the Reward from Allah insha Allah.

A fasting day cycle which is so neat! the children whom don't fast can turn the dial thru the day as the people fasting go on thru their day. This way the kids will understand what goes on during a fasters day insha Allah.
You will be able to find those on www.islamicbulletinboards.wordpress.com blog

A date recipe book for printing
A smaller calendar with either arabic numbers or english numbers
Fasting placemats.

Also Samirah has stuff over on her tj ramadan site tjramadan.talibiddeenjr.amanahwebs.com and her tj blog http://talibiddeenjr.wordpress.com/

Keep your eyes open as more things will be added as the days go by insha Allah.

Hope you all can find use of the available files insha Allah
ummabdulbasir
ummabdulbasir
Active Sister
Active Sister

Registration date : 2009-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Kish Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:34 am

wa alaikum assalaam,

Ooh dear sister, jazakAllaahu khayran

This is indeed helpful :) in sha Allaah

Helps give ideas of what to do with the littles ones durin this blessed month barakAllahu feeki
Kish
Kish
Active Sister
Active Sister

Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:42 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

It's always a nice trip to both yours and Umm Ibrahim blogs sister Umm Abdul Basir.

Lots and lots of ideas. mashaAllah

basket-o-goodies2
Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down