Easel and Ink -The Wonderful Art Garden For Muslim Sisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick and Easy Jasc Animation tutorials

4 posters

Go down

Quick and Easy Jasc Animation tutorials Empty Quick and Easy Jasc Animation tutorials

Post  Zaza Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:40 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

For those interested or using Jasc Animation, you will find some cool tutorials here.

http://www.pinoy7.com/anim/

I recently downloaded Jasc again. Although I still prefer Photoshop, there are many animation effects which are much easier to do in Jasc animation than Photoshop. wink

Enjoy
Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Quick and Easy Jasc Animation tutorials Empty Re: Quick and Easy Jasc Animation tutorials

Post  founder Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:59 pm

Assalamou aleikoum wa rahmatoullah wa barakatou

Oh, that is great. JazakiAllah I really appreciate this. I have been as far now as opening the jasc animation (pat on the back) and stare at the grey slate and thinking, oh, now what ? what am I supposed to do hehe
well, i guess the answer is : READ THE TUTORIALS !!!!!hehe
founder

Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

Quick and Easy Jasc Animation tutorials Empty Re: Quick and Easy Jasc Animation tutorials

Post  Aisha Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:22 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

JazakiAllahu khairan for the tutorial links dear sister zaza wink

Here's another tutorial of my own:

Make at least two graphics (it could simply be a different colour of text and /or background for example) or use these for now for the sake of this test:
Quick and Easy Jasc Animation tutorials Easelandinkavatar
Quick and Easy Jasc Animation tutorials Easelandinkavatar03
In the JASC programme an even quicker way is to click on File, Animation Wizard then I choose 'same size as the first image frame', next, 'Transparent', next, 'Centered in the frame' and 'with the canvas colour' next, 'Yes repeat the animation indefinitely, choose the frame time (100 = 1 second so decide on how many seconds or fraction of a second you want each frame to show)
then click on next and add image (you will need to choose your two images which have been saved to your computer) then click next and finish.
You should see your two pics as two animation frames side by side, Choose View and Animation then save the animated image and post it here for me to see inshaAllah cool
Aisha
Aisha
Administrator
Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:46 am

As Salamu Alaikum

Here you are Sister Khadija, its as easy as ABC

Waiting to see your attempt. Shout
Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Kish Fri May 28, 2010 2:44 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Dear Zaza,

jazakAllah khair for the tutorial. Here's my attempt

Quick and Easy Jasc Animation tutorials Animat10

More tutorials, please :)

Like how did u make these two small pretty avatars?
Kish
Kish
Active Sister
Active Sister

Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Aisha Sun May 30, 2010 12:51 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Well done dear sister Khadijah! Actually I made them in the Photo Impact programme. The pink and the turquiose backgrounds are made using the fill tool, then framed with the frame tool. The flowers were made in another programme called ArtWeaver cool then I imported them as objects into the graphic. smile
Aisha
Aisha
Administrator
Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Kish Sun May 30, 2010 1:37 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Dear Aisha,

paintset I'll try to make one perhaps in sha Allah. I think if you could start a thread where each of us says which programs they use it'd be so helpful for us newbies Alhamdulillah
pretty please with sugar on top Flower
Kish
Kish
Active Sister
Active Sister

Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 30, 2010 2:58 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

I agree with sister Kish. It would be helpful for the pros on the forum to help out the newbies by posting what software programmes they used to design and animate their images, inshaAlalh.

I tried out Artweaver using sister Zaza's tutorial (it was from an old thread but I posted anyway - I am not sure if anyone saw what it looks like).

I am really new to these programmes (and graphic design on the whole) so any help would be great. I like trying new things and I am doing this for fun and as a hobby, yet I would like to know the ins and outs of using the programme so that I can put in my best effort!

JazakumuAllahu Khiaran for all the wonderful posts so far.

Ma'salaama

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:30 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

It's cool sister Saara you tried out the Artweaver tutorial. I must go and check it out. smile

Nice animation sister Kish. Shout

Remember we are here to help you but you need to ask the questions. wink
Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down