Easel and Ink -The Wonderful Art Garden For Muslim Sisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duaa for waking up

2 posters

Go down

Duaa for waking up Empty Duaa for waking up

Post  talibiddeenjr Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:52 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

You all are certainly motivating me to try a few graphics. I made a duaa for waking up graphic (then saw one here already).
Anyway, here it is. I want to make one with Arabic text, but I wanted to make the background transparent so the only thing I can think of is to type in the text by hand (which was a bit time consuming). The text I have has a white background. I played around in Paint Shop pro with the eraser to make the background transparent but that was driving me insane. Is there an easier way to make a background transparent if you are not starting from scratch?

[img]Duaa for waking up Duaa-4-waking-up[/img]
talibiddeenjr
talibiddeenjr
Getting active
Getting active

Registration date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Duaa for waking up Empty Re: Duaa for waking up

Post  talibiddeenjr Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:00 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Ok, I'm back. I was able to blend the background of my Arabic text to the background color in the main graphic, alhamdulillah.

[img]Duaa for waking up Duaa-4-waking-up-arabic[/img]

By the way, I made the graphic in PowerPoint. I just don't have the patience right now to try to learn a graphic editing software.......
talibiddeenjr
talibiddeenjr
Getting active
Getting active

Registration date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:16 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

mashaAllah these are lovely sister Umm Ibrahim. Shout

Don't worry if a dua or hadith is already posted........the more the merrier wink Love

You did mention that you don't have time to learn a graphic program, anyway here is a tip for Paint Shop Pro regarding transparency.

I prefer working with a background so I do my work on different layers and when I am finished I click the "eye" for the background to make it invisible and save the file as a .gif or .png file.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work friends
Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down