Easel and Ink -The Wonderful Art Garden For Muslim Sisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

coreldraw graphic suite?

2 posters

Go down

coreldraw graphic suite? Empty coreldraw graphic suite?

Post  Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:50 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Has anyone ever used or tried Coreldraw Graphic suite? I am downloading it now to try out and to try to teach myself inshAllah. I have tried twisted brush but it never will download :(.

Back to top Go down

coreldraw graphic suite? Empty Re: coreldraw graphic suite?

Post  Zaza Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:07 am

As Salamu alaikum

I have an older version of Coral Draw which I never tried maybe we can try it together. wink

I tried Illutrator but it is more of a drawing program and drawing is one of my weak points. Not sure if Coral Draw is the same

cool
Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:38 pm

Alaykum Salam, I have no idea why but I downloaded it and some other programs and when I open them to install it says error and will never setup booooooooooooooo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:34 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

It is better to download these programs from the original sites and most of them are a one month trial version.

You should try a different one every month and then pay the one you like. smile
Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  founder Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:38 am

ummTalal wrote:Alaykum Salam, I have no idea why but I downloaded it and some other programs and when I open them to install it says error and will never setup booooooooooooooo

As-Salaamu alaikum

you need to be logged as an admin on your computer. It is what happened to me with the Jasc animation. I downloaded a few times, right click on ''run as'' (after having checked it for viruses) and would install it this way. BUt everytime i tried to open it, it would not. This is because i was using the limited account to surf the net. And i needed to have all admin privilege to install it properly, Even now, if I am not logged on as admin, i cannot use it. But it works perfectly mashallah, when I log in on the administrator account.
founder

Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:27 pm

Alaykum Salam, thanks so much for the tip I bet thats what it is. I downloaded paint.net, its pretty cool.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down