Easel and Ink -The Wonderful Art Garden For Muslim Sisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages - Page 4 Empty Re: Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages

Post  Zaza Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:12 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages - Page 4 Th_subhan

pinkteapot

lilacflower  Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages - Page 4 Dhikr012   lilacflower  

Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages - Page 4 Empty Re: Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages

Post  Zaza Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:14 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages - Page 4 Th_budni

green-tea-cup

lilacflower  Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages - Page 4 Dhikr012   lilacflower  

Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:15 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages - Page 4 Th_kufr

pinkflower Click on the thumbnail to view and download the full size. pinkflower

Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:16 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages - Page 4 Th_la-hawla-wala

pompoms paintpallet pompoms

Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:19 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages - Page 4 Th_la-hawla-wala

I think I have all the Duas you suggested sister Umm Kashifa

Alhamdulillah I had all these Duas in my files so it went quicker than I expected. smile

Let me know if you need others.

Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:47 pm

Assalamualikum sister Zaza
Can you post the coloring pages for thana and other athkaar salah to teach children like rukoo ' subnarabiyal azeem'
and sajda 'subhana rabbiyal a'ala' and also durood. My children are enjoying your pages.
I have no words to praise you except Masha Allah , and May allah reward you!!

Back to top Go down

Post  umm kashifa Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:21 am

Assalamualikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

Jazak Allahu Khairan for your quick response. May Allah reward you immensely. Insha Allah will let you know if I need you more. Alhamdulillah, Allah(SWT) is taking your art into a very fruitful direction.

jazakAllah khair
umm kashifa
umm kashifa
Getting active
Getting active

Registration date : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:59 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

Wa iyyaakuma sisters Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages - Page 4 Bar03 Sisters Sadia and Umm Kashifa Love

Sister Sadia, Sister Aisha and I are working on the Salah graphics. I can post the duas here but it will spoil what we have in mind. Insha Allah you and all our members will not be disappointed.Shout

Bear with us for a while Insha Allah Hug

Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  umm kashifa Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:04 pm

Sis Zaza, I had tears in my eyes while I was printing your duas to compile the dua book for my class. May Allah (SWT) reward you abundantly with Khair in this dunya and the Aakhira

dear Sis, I love you for the sake of Allah. friends

Jazak Allahu Khairan

Last edited by umm kashifa on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
umm kashifa
umm kashifa
Getting active
Getting active

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:03 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

Wa Jazaki Allahu Khairan

Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages - Page 4 Luv04

Let me know if you need others. yellow_roses

Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  umm kashifa Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:30 pm

Jazak Allahu Khairan for your kind words. Well, sis as I had mentioned earlier, I have compiled the dua book for the kids using ur duas. I also used the front cover for their book. My colleagues were suggesting is it was possible to have Adhakar instead of duas on the front page. Please let me know if its possible to change the dua book on the front cover to "My Book of Adhkars", all the illustrations etc can remain the same.

Waiting for your reply ASAP, since I have to make around 43 copies for all the kids in the class.

jazakAllah khair
flowersmiley
umm kashifa
umm kashifa
Getting active
Getting active

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:07 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Masha Allah 43 books Insha Allah will change it for you.

Barak Allahu Feeki Love

Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:41 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Sis Mabsoota has been working on some covers for the books. Insha Allah she will post them shortly.

I know you will love her covers and if you need changes Insha Allah she will make them.

We will take it from there Insha Allah.

Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Mabsoota Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:22 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Here are the 3 book covers I've completed alhamdulillah.
Click on the images for a better view:

Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages - Page 4 Th_cover1

Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages - Page 4 Th_cover2-1

Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages - Page 4 Th_cover3

Mabsoota
Mabsoota
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Munaqaba08 Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:47 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

Masha Allah all very beautiful!

paintset
Munaqaba08
Munaqaba08
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  umm kashifa Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:41 am

mashaAllah They most certainly are stunning.
Can I please have one in B&W, which says "My Book of Adhkars". The colorful one will be heavy on my printer and on my pocket(43 copies) - hope u understand. wink

And Please Sisters, I am sorry; in a bit of a hurry here, got to start this thursday.

JazakiAllah bfl2
umm kashifa
umm kashifa
Getting active
Getting active

Back to top Go down

Post  umm kashifa Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:48 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

BTW you know what I was thinking, you gals could really get together and start an "Islamic Illustrations Co."
Especially the way these books look so Professional now, with the beautiful covers and neat illustrations, hmmmm.... can I get a job as one of those light bulb heads - who get some ideas on and off. icon_wink

JazakAllahu Khayran May Allah accept all our efforts for His Face and make it a source of light for us on the Sirat on the DOJ - A'ameen.
umm kashifa
umm kashifa
Getting active
Getting active

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:24 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

mashaAllah these are beautiful sister Mabsoota. Shout friends

you gals could really get together and start an "Islamic Illustrations Co."

barakAllahu feeki We have it's called Easel and Ink Love You definitely have a job with us here... you started the black and white coloring requests. Looking forward for more ideas from you Insha Allah.

Alhamdulillah for Allah's countless favours upon us.

May Allah accept all our efforts for His Face and make it a source of light for us on the Sirat on the DOJ - A'ameen.

Ameen thumma Ameen Love

Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  umm kashifa Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:30 pm

Jazak Allahu Khairan Sis Zaza for making me feel like a part of this beautiful family. friends

Hope my other post is not overlooked wherein I have requested a B&W graphic.

jazakAllah khair for being so patient with me.

Take Care Felix

Last edited by umm kashifa on Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed some words)
umm kashifa
umm kashifa
Getting active
Getting active

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:06 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Wa iyyaaki sister

Hope my other post is not overlooked wherein I have requested a B&W graphic.

No your post is not overlooked. Hug

If sister Mabsoota cannot do a b&w one I will change the "Dua book" to "My Book of Adhkar" on my graphic as you suggested Insha Allah

Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Mabsoota Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:19 pm

Mabsoota
Mabsoota
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  umm kashifa Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:07 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

jazakAllah khair Sis, you all are really wonderful. Thank you soooooooooooo much. I am sure the kids will love coloring this. I will be putting up your adhkar book with a link to your forum, Insha Allah on my blog.

Jazakallahu Khairun once again
now for a cookie-dunk
umm kashifa
umm kashifa
Getting active
Getting active

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:43 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

Masha Allah Sister Mabsoota the graphic is lovely.

Alhamdulillah you are one happy "customer" sister Umm Kashifa.

barakAllahu feeki for linking to our site. Love

Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  talibiddeenjr Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:01 pm

As salaamu alaykum,

These graphics are wonderful, ma sha Allah.

I just wanted to point out a typo that I saw on the Shahadah one. In the first part of the shahadah, in the Arabic part, it says "anna" in stead of "an" after ash-hadu.

talibiddeenjr
talibiddeenjr
Getting active
Getting active

Registration date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:46 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Barak Allahu Feeki sister for spotting the Typo. Insha Allah I will look into it and change.

rose

Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next