Easel and Ink -The Wonderful Art Garden For Muslim Sisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2010 Wall Calendar with E & I Graphics!

+3
nadia123
Mabsoota
ummabdulbasir
7 posters

Go down

2010 Wall Calendar with E & I Graphics! Empty 2010 Wall Calendar with E & I Graphics!

Post  ummabdulbasir Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:15 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Finally sisters! My girls and I have finished the calendar using the graphics! I wanted to share with you all how beautiful it looks all due to the wonderful, beautiful graphics you all offer here in the Garden! The calendar took a little longer than I had anticipated and we have not yet printed it out, today insha Allah. I just wanted to show you the pdf of the calendar. if you go to my blog you will be able to see what our cover looks like. It's different than the pdf file because we used our family portrait made by E & I. We incorporated both hijri and gregorian dates which we just took from Islamic finder site. I can't wait to post it up.....it's better than I thought it could be! Here is the link where i have everything posted including the image of our cover of the calendar, but below I will post the actual pdf for you to view without clicking to the site. http://ummabdulbasir.wordpress.com/2010/01/20/2010-wall-calendar/

Jazakallahu Khair for all your hard work and sharing with us in the Garden!

The girls worked in Publisher for the whole calendar. This is one of my favorite softwares when making worksheets and other stuff. The girls learned so much about publisher and the freedom they had to lay things out exactly how they wanted to. The only thing I had to do here was add in the dates and i also had to re format some of the tables just to fit in both hijri and gregorian dates.

http://ummabdulbasir.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/2010calendarfinal1edit1.pdf

Enjoy!

pretty-plants lilacflower pretty-plants lilacflower pretty-plants lilacflower pretty-plants lilacflower pretty-plants lilacflower
ummabdulbasir
ummabdulbasir
Active Sister
Active Sister

Registration date : 2009-07-25

Back to top Go down

2010 Wall Calendar with E & I Graphics! Empty Re: 2010 Wall Calendar with E & I Graphics!

Post  Mabsoota Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:29 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

MashaAllah tabaarakAllah!! Wooooohoooo!! The calender looks SO good! It's so nice to see our graphics used like this. Your girls did a wonderful job, you must be so proud of them. Tell them to keep up the good work, they are super talented mashaAllah!! Hug Hug Shout Hug pompoms grouphug2 InshaAllah I'll be printing the calender off, I want to keep it somewhere in my kitchen. barakAllahu feeki

Mabsoota
Mabsoota
Staff
Staff

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

2010 Wall Calendar with E & I Graphics! Empty Re: 2010 Wall Calendar with E & I Graphics!

Post  nadia123 Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:55 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

it is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzziiiiiiiing mashaAllah

i will DEFINATELY print it out wave of smilies Shout

grouphug2
nadia123
nadia123
Active Sister
Active Sister

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:14 am

Wa alaykum Salam wa rahmatullah, well done + congratulations on such a WONDERFUL calendar ur daughters made. Me too I will be printing it off inshallah. Ma salaama

Back to top Go down

Post  Amina Al-Bateeka Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:13 am

As-Salaamu alaikum
MashaAllah!! The kids did a FANTSTIC job! MashaAllah. It's wonderful! friends rose minipinkflowers I can see that it's also been a hit on your blog. MashaAllah. The kids should be very proud of themselves.

And! Way to Go EASEL and INK! Lovin' the sisterhood, here, mashaAllah. rose_basket *Imagine the emotcion mabsoota made with that phrase. I'm too lazy to go upload it to photobucket, hehe*
Amina Al-Bateeka
Amina Al-Bateeka
Active Sister
Active Sister

Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:07 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

2010 Wall Calendar with E & I Graphics! Masha13

your children are very talented.

Jazakallahu Khairun for sharing the calendar with us.

lilacflower  2010 Wall Calendar with E & I Graphics! Dhikr012   lilacflower  

Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Aisha Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:28 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

pinkjewel Dear sis UmmAbdulBasir your calendar is great mashaAllah! pinkjewel

JazakiAllahu khairan. That's what I call teamwork mashaAllah tabaarakAllah cool Well done to all involved in the project.
JazakiAllah

WaSalaamu alaikum,
Aisha
Aisha
Aisha
Administrator
Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:51 pm

Asalam Alaykum WOW mashAllah this really makes me happy its so amazing to see the art garden really getting use and helping people like it is mashAllah and you all did fabulous work mashAllah.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:45 pm

As salamu alaykum,

Masha'Allah sister, you must be very proud of your daughters!
They did a wonderful job!!

Wa salamu alaykum,
Maryam

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Adeel Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:17 am

Subhanallah

very worth appreciating
Mrs.Adeel
Mrs.Adeel
Getting active
Getting active

Registration date : 2010-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down