Easel and Ink -The Wonderful Art Garden For Muslim Sisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sisters..plz do help me!!

Go down

sad sisters..plz do help me!!

Post  Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:47 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum
I hope i am posting this in the right place..i am on the way of writing ABC book for kids in shaAllah..I have done almost 1/3 of it alhamdlillah..now i have a big problem..it's with the clip arts, and also connect the dots, and making cloud shapes, shirts which has letters on it..etc..can any sister help me by suggesting which programmes i should do to do these?? i have seen some printables which were in homeschool corner..
and i can send the file to any sister who would want to have a look at my book and then give a suggestion..or any improvements n feedbacks on the book...so is it possible to send files through this forum?? these clip art editing and shape n object making procedure has made me wonder whether i can finish this book or not.. i have paint.net and coreldraw in my laptop..but all in standby..so its like i have to start from zero which will again be time consuming..n i need to finish this as soon as possible in shaAllah..i hope my language is clear smile
waiting eagerly for a reply need help
jazakAllah khair

Back to top Go down

sad Re: sisters..plz do help me!!

Post  Zaza Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:25 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Masha Allah you have paint.net and Coral draw and with both programs you can do lovely illustrations.
Unfortunately, I don't use either.

To me it seems you will need to learn to use either program. Masha Allah there are tons of tutorials online, chose either and find basic tutorials for that program and take it from there. I think paint.net is easier to use.

Sister Umm Fawwaz can advise you more about the connecting the dots - printables.

Insha Allah you will complete your book. flowersmiley pinkflower

Let's see what happens then I will pm you my email addy, so you can send your file to me if you like.
Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down