Easel and Ink -The Wonderful Art Garden For Muslim Sisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

saving files in art Rage (starter Edition)

2 posters

Go down

saving files in art Rage (starter Edition) Empty saving files in art Rage (starter Edition)

Post  Guest Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:59 pm

As Salaamu Aleikum wa Rahmatullah

I was just saving a file for some days ago and wanted to upload it as well, so I tried to save it as a photoshop file as sis zaza suggested but I can see that I only can save in ptg. file and I couldn't upload a ptg.file to photobucket.
Anyone, sis zaza or Aisha, help?
JazakiAllah
Jehan

Back to top Go down

saving files in art Rage (starter Edition) Empty Re: saving files in art Rage (starter Edition)

Post  Aisha Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:08 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

I usually upload to photobucket as a gif or Jpg file - i don't use the photoshop programme - i think sis zaza is more experienced with that programme mashaAllah and could probably advise you better than i could wink
Aisha
Aisha
Administrator
Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

saving files in art Rage (starter Edition) Empty Re: saving files in art Rage (starter Edition)

Post  Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:39 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

Jazaki Allahu Khaira sister Aisha for answering. But how do I save them in gif or jpg files? I don't see that option either? or do you mean when I save the file,I write say xxx.jpg file or xxx.gif?

Back to top Go down

Post  Aisha Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:10 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Okay when you click on File - if you only click on save it will only be saved as an ArtRage file which you can only view in ArtRAge.

So what you must do is click on File and then 'Export as image'. give the file a name and in the box 'save as type' you have a few choices of file types including 'gif' and 'jpeg

Please let me know how you get on inshaAllah wink
Aisha
Aisha
Administrator
Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:25 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Shout Jazaki Allahu Khaira sis, I just went there immediately and saw what you said, so Insha Allah now I can work better o maybe I can achieve something to show next week.

Salaam

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:40 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

Masha Allah sister Aisha answered already. Shout

I am not sure but I don't think the Starter Edition as the Photoshop option as I never used it. Since there are no the layers in this edition I never checked.

I always used the jpg option as the file size is much smaller. I mainly use jpg for all my images unless there are animations or blinklies uploading to Photoshop is quicker. cool

Now that I have the full edition I use the Photoshop option to save.

Jazakallahu Khairan to sister Aisha, I am glad I got the full version. Love
Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:17 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Jazakum Allahu Khairan.

Sis Zaza, yes even in the starter edition you have the option to save the file a psd (photoshop file). Masha Allah. BUt thanks for the info about the size cool

LOves
Jehan rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down