Easel and Ink -The Wonderful Art Garden For Muslim Sisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Brush Pro Studio

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Twisted Brush Pro Studio Empty Twisted Brush Pro Studio

Post  Mabsoota Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:58 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

Alot of the avatars I've made from scratch have been down to using this lovely package. Twisted brush is very versatile and easy to use. Go to the site, check out their brushes and download their free version inshaAllah. You won't be disappointed pompoms .

http://www.pixarra.com/

Mabsoota
Mabsoota
Mabsoota
Staff
Staff

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Twisted Brush Pro Studio Empty Re: Twisted Brush Pro Studio

Post  Aisha Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:53 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

JazakiAllahu khairan dear sister mabsoota - I have tried this before and it is excellent mashaAllah.
Inshaallah I will download it again pompoms

Aisha
Aisha
Aisha
Administrator
Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:17 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

I agree it is a lovely program

smile
Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:05 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

JazakAllahu Khayran I will try this Inshallah
thanks
UmmBahirah

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:10 am

Asalam Alaykum, I am downloading it now, thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post  nadia123 Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:37 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

is there something different between the one where you can paint stuff and this one you are talking about you can make graphics etc because i have the one that you can paint like in art rage etc

or is it exactly the same thing lol

smile
nadia123
nadia123
Active Sister
Active Sister

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Mabsoota Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:19 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

Yes nadia, it's like art rage. I used to use this alot although I've now fallen in love with Adobe Illustrator, but you can get some really nice effects with this programe. You can make unique backgrounds and add flowers to them, and borders etc.

I get the image I need then copy it into Jasc Animtion Pro to animated it.

Here is where you can download Jasc Animation Pro for free mashaAllah > http://ftp.jasc.com/pub/en/ani311en.exe

Once you've downloaded it let me know and I'll see if I can give you a quick tutorial inshaAllah. wink cool
Mabsoota
Mabsoota
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  nadia123 Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:47 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

ok i have jasc animation shop 3 now,so inshallah can you give me a quick tutorial jazakAllah khair
nadia123
nadia123
Active Sister
Active Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Mabsoota Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:22 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Okay nadia, I see you online, are you ready for a quick tutorial?

First open both Twisted Brush & Jasc Ani Pro.

In T Brush, open a new page. Next to File and Edit, there is the button 'Page', click it and a menu drops down, click Set page size. Click the 'Units' box, and a menu will drop down and show 'pixels' 'inches' millimetres', you click Pixels.
To your left you'll see two places where you type in the width and height of the page size. Type in 150 in both boxes. Press 'ok'. You will see the blank page infront of you. This is what you'll be working on. If you scroll down with your mouse you'll notice it will magnify, to help you with detail inshaAllah.

Tell me when you've done this.
Mabsoota
Mabsoota
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  nadia123 Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:28 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

sorry sis i had left it on..

but anyway ive done those steps. what next :D
nadia123
nadia123
Active Sister
Active Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Mabsoota Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:41 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Okay good, now click on art sets and then 'Select Brush'. You'll see to the left a list of different brushes, pencils, stamps to use. Lets go down to Art Tools -Gouache, then click one of the different stlye of gouache, let's try Gouache Wash. Once you click on it you'll be back on the blank page. First check what size your brush is set at by clicking on the last icon in the list above, it has 3 different sized diamonds and a brush next to it. Click on it then right click and keep the mouse pressed and move the mouse back and forth, you'll notice the circle gets bigger and smaller as you do this. You need a size that won't dominate the blank page. Now you can use it, but first chose a colour on the colour pallet to your left hand side. I've chosen pink. Now paint your blank space with it. Once it's covered, you can go over it again and get an interesting effect with it, it shouldn't cover the whole page. Now, can you see those tiny rectangular boxes with a dot in each one to your left? Well these are layers and the last one should be highlighted, that's the one you've painted just now, okay so now click on the one above it. Here is where you will place some flowers. Also, if you make a mistake on this new layer, it won't interfere with the layer below inshaAllah. Keeps them nice a seperate until we reach the end. Also nadia, something to note, if you make a mistake, this can easily be sorted out by clicking ctrl z.

So now you are on the 2nd layer. Double Click on one of the art brushes listed on the left above the colour pallet. It'll take you to your menu of brushes. Find Collections - Flowers and Flakes. Chose a flower and place a flower into each corner of the page. Adjust the size of the flower if need be.

Once that's done, save it and we'll continue tomorrow inshaAllah.
Mabsoota
Mabsoota
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  nadia123 Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:17 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

sorry but i cant find art tools, maybe its not in the free edition, i think there is only a few brushes like basic oil, airbrush etc

inshallah you havent wrote the tutorial for nothing and its only me going..weird hehe
nadia123
nadia123
Active Sister
Active Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Aisha Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:09 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

I will have a look in my Twisted brush programme tomorrow inshaAllah. I don't think that we can ever have too many tutorials mashaAllah.
BarakAllahu feeki sis Mabsoota cool
Aisha
Aisha
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Mabsoota Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:53 am

nadia123 wrote:As-Salaamu alaikum

sorry but i cant find art tools, maybe its not in the free edition, i think there is only a few brushes like basic oil, airbrush etc

inshallah you havent wrote the tutorial for nothing and its only me going..weird hehe
As-Salaamu alaikum

Sorry nadia, I've got the full version and can't remember what you get with the free one. What I do remember is having a fair bit to choose from though. Okay so try any of the brushes you have that can give you a nice background, it doesn't have to be a smooth background or one that goes completely to the edge of the page. Why not try the airbushes out, first start off with pink, then change colours as you go along, a rainbow effect. Do you have the flowers collection in the free edition? If not then have a look for any other interesting image you can put in the corners inshaAllah.

And don't worry sis, the tutorial will be of help to someone, if not today then another day inshaAllah.
Mabsoota
Mabsoota
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:09 am

As Salamu Alaikum

Wow, I'm tempted to try Twistedbrush again. I remember it has some cool features.

barakAllahu feeki for the tutorial friends
Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  nadia123 Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:32 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

this is what ive done so far hehe

Twisted Brush Pro Studio Art

i dont think there is anything like that on this edition but it doesnt matter if its simple :D

barakAllahu feeki
nadia123
nadia123
Active Sister
Active Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Mabsoota Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:50 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Ahh wow mashaAllah nadia, that's a great background. You can open it in Jasc Ani Pro now.

In Jasc Ani Pro, go to File and Open, you should be able to track your background down. It should appear as one frame. Now go to the colour box to your right and choose the colour you'd like your text to be. Click on it then go to the 'A' icon, this is for your type. Click on to your background and a box will appear and in it your can write anything you like, but for now lets just do your name 'nadia'. You can choose a font of your liking from the list above and chose a good size too, see if you want the type bold, italic or regular. Once you've got what you want, click ok. Now you'll be able to place your text where you want, remember if you make a mistake 'ctrl z' icon_wink . Okay, once that's done we need to duplicate the frame by the number of letters you have in your name. So frame 1 will be for 'n', frame 2 for the letter 'a' etc. To do this, start off by stretching the box by dragging it to your right. You'll see other blank frames next to each other. Make sure you have clicked the arrow icon above, then right click on your mouse, go up to 'copy' then right click again and click 'paste' you'll see options for that, chose the one that says 'after current frame'. Do this 4 times. So you will have 5 frames altogether.

After that go over to the colour box and chose the white colour. Click the icon above which is in between the 'A' icon and the 'eraser' icon. Now go to the 1st frame and carefully click the 'N' of your name, it should turn white, now go to the next frame and click the 'a', continue this way until the last frame. highlighting each letter but in the seperate frames in order. Now, go to 'view' and click 'Animation'. Your animated avatar with your name should appear inshaAllah. If you want to slow the animation down, you just duplicate the frames by copying and pasting into the correct places. You'll get what I mean once you get the hang of it. You should play around with this program Nadia, don't be afraid to try out stuff by yourself and we the team will always be on hand to help you with any queries inshaAllah. Hope you manage to complete this tutorial. Finally 'save as' and upload it and show it to us. I want to see!!! Shout

Love
Mabsoota
Mabsoota
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  nadia123 Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:29 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

i didnt think the background was that good lol

ok ill follow your instructions now... :)
nadia123
nadia123
Active Sister
Active Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  nadia123 Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:46 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

i did the text bit properly the bit i never get is how to copy and paste it and how to actually seperate the letters? jazakAllah khair

ok i just realised that you wont be around for a few days lol any other sister can help?? hehe
nadia123
nadia123
Active Sister
Active Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  nadia123 Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:50 pm

salaam

ive worked it out and its come exactly like the same frame so its like nadia, nadia etc :D is that right?
nadia123
nadia123
Active Sister
Active Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  nadia123 Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:58 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

i did it!!!!!!!!!!!! jazakAllah khair sis Mabsoota

Twisted Brush Pro Studio Animation1

its simple but i did it!!!!!!! lol Shout

inshallah this tutorial will be useful for others aswell!! mrgreen

edit: and this is one i did just now

Twisted Brush Pro Studio Animation2

Last edited by nadia123 on Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had moved in my photbucket account)
nadia123
nadia123
Active Sister
Active Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Aisha Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:07 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

MashaAllah you are a quick learner dear sister Nadia cool Shout They are both very pretty mashaAllah Love InshaAllah you will inspire others to have a go too! smile
Aisha
Aisha
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:05 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

Masha Allah that's so cool sister Nadia.

Making your own blinkies now Shout Well done pompoms

I hope sister Khadija sees this thread wink
wave of smilies
Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Mabsoota Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:40 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Wa iyaaki sis! Love
Ahh mashaAllah Nadia, I'm sooo happy you've managed to do it, I really am. I think you're going to be experimenting alot after this inshaAllah. Have fun sis! Shout And a BIG mabrook to you!! pompoms
Mabsoota
Mabsoota
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:48 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

Masha Allah sis!! Insha Allah I will try tooo :D

Back to top Go down