Easel and Ink -The Wonderful Art Garden For Muslim Sisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

photo editing and watermarking program

5 posters

Go down

photo editing and watermarking program Empty photo editing and watermarking program

Post  Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:56 pm

I came across this FREE photo fixing software and the lady who told us about it had a picture she had edited with it and WOW mashaAllah2 what a difference. I have been using this for a week now and I like to edit my pictures in this even more then paint shop pro x3 and I started using it for watermarks even. MashAllah I can not say enough good things about this.

http://www.photoscape.org/ps/main/index.php

Back to top Go down

photo editing and watermarking program Empty Re: photo editing and watermarking program

Post  Kish Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:25 am

wa alaikumu salam

Does it eliminate watermarks or is it for making watermarks?
Kish
Kish
Active Sister
Active Sister

Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

photo editing and watermarking program Empty Re: photo editing and watermarking program

Post  Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:37 pm

Alaykum Salam, you can make watermarks for your work alhumdullah. It does a lot of things like you can frame pictures, add text, I 'think' you can do animation. I have not really got past the photo enhancing yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aisha Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:01 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

JazakiAllah cool
Aisha
Aisha
Administrator
Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Mabsoota Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:11 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

MashaAllah, looks good. Will check it out properly later inshaAllah.

JazakiAllah
Mabsoota
Mabsoota
Staff
Staff

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

jazakAllah khair for the link. Will check it out later. Insha Allah Shout
Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  founder Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:45 am

Assalamou aleikoum wa rahmatoullah wa barakatou

I have checked it out !!!! Shout It seems so easy and clearly explained that even a dumbo like me (in graphics design hehe ) can grasp the concept Shout Shout

but when I want to download it, it takes me to a download page from Freeze.com, but it is not say download Photoscape but Gimp. Is it the same program? Confused
founder

Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:16 pm

Alaykum Salam, I think it takes you to a few places you cam dl it from but choose the one with the same name as the product :). I really love this a lot I have been making all my pictures so nice mashAllah with it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down