Easel and Ink -The Wonderful Art Garden For Muslim Sisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memorizing Mosque (Memorizing Masjid)

4 posters

Go down

Memorizing Mosque (Memorizing Masjid) Empty Memorizing Mosque (Memorizing Masjid)

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:25 pm

Memorizing Mosque (Memorizing Masjid) Memorizing+mosque

If you want your child, first, to start with "Ta'awwuz ad Tasmiah", climb the stairs with "Takbir, Tahmid and Tasbih", open the door with "Surah al-Fatiha" and go on like this, you can prepare a sheet like this.
Put it on the fridge, after your child finish memorizing a dua' or surah let him to color the parts of the mosque.

Back to top Go down

Memorizing Mosque (Memorizing Masjid) Empty Re: Memorizing Mosque (Memorizing Masjid)

Post  Kish Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:19 am

wa alaikumu salam

Ooh my Sister Ayseara,

You are very creative :) mashaAllah

may Allaah reward your for your efforts ameen
pretty-plants
Kish
Kish
Active Sister
Active Sister

Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Memorizing Mosque (Memorizing Masjid) Empty Re: Memorizing Mosque (Memorizing Masjid)

Post  Zaza Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:31 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Memorizing Mosque (Memorizing Masjid) Tab04lavender

Sis Ayseara your work is absolutely marvelous. Shout Thumbs Up

Our homeschooling mums are going to love all the crafts you posted pompoms

wave of smilies
Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  talibiddeenjr Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:46 pm

Ma sha Allah, super creative!
talibiddeenjr
talibiddeenjr
Getting active
Getting active

Registration date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:02 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

I love this group heart
Jazakallahu Khairun
barakAllahu feeki

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:23 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum my sisters in Allah

baaraka Allahoufiiki for sharing it's very good macha Allah

Back to top Go down

Post  umm kashifa Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:50 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum
Dear Sis Ayseera,

I love your concept of memorizing mosque, Masha Allah
I was just wondering if you change the duas to reflect the salah, Insha allah it would be great for the children, to like memorise the arkaan and duas of Salah and color it in.

Please let me know if it is possible, I would love to include it in my class and rather than just a assessment sheet showing how much the child knows I can use this and it will encourage the child to learn the whole Salah to complete her picture, Insha Allah.

Waiting for your reply
JazakAllahu Khayran
umm kashifa
umm kashifa
Getting active
Getting active

Registration date : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:52 pm

umm kashifa wrote: As-Salaamu alaikum
Dear Sis Ayseera,

I love your concept of memorizing mosque, Masha Allah
I was just wondering if you change the duas to reflect the salah, Insha allah it would be great for the children, to like memorise the arkaan and duas of Salah and color it in.

Please let me know if it is possible, I would love to include it in my class and rather than just a assessment sheet showing how much the child knows I can use this and it will encourage the child to learn the whole Salah to complete her picture, Insha Allah.

Waiting for your reply
JazakAllahu Khayran
wa alaikumu salam
If you want I can send you a blank page, so you can write whatever you want children to memorize..
jazakAllah khair

Back to top Go down

Post  umm kashifa Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:22 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

Jazakallah Khair Sister. It is very kind of you to offer me the blank image. Love
I have pm you my email id, pls send it on that id.
I have also used your concept of making scales, for the story of prophet Shuaib. Looking forward to more interesting concepts from you. Do you have a blog where u post all ur activities?

mashaAllah keep up
JazakAllahu Khayran once more
umm kashifa
umm kashifa
Getting active
Getting active

Registration date : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:46 am

umm kashifa wrote: As-Salaamu alaikum

Jazakallah Khair Sister. It is very kind of you to offer me the blank image. Love
I have pm you my email id, pls send it on that id.
I have also used your concept of making scales, for the story of prophet Shuaib. Looking forward to more interesting concepts from you. Do you have a blog where u post all ur activitieTTY
mashaAllah keep up
JazakAllahu Khayran once more

inshaAllah I am going to send you the file. yes I have two blogs.
In Turkish (I am from Turkey); http://evokulum.blogspot.com
in English; http://englishevokulum.blogspot.com
you can find more activities in Turkish one. Since I do not have much time i post rarely in English one.
I must say that this memorizing masjid is not exactly my idea. I have seen it in a book here and adapted it.
JazakAllahu khair...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down