Easel and Ink -The Wonderful Art Garden For Muslim Sisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jumuah Naseehah - Whispering is the Devil’s Weapon - I

Go down

Jumuah Naseehah - Whispering is the Devil’s Weapon - I Empty Jumuah Naseehah - Whispering is the Devil’s Weapon - I

Post  Aisha Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:01 pm

salaam

Don't forget to click on the Full Reading link to read Our Jumu'ah Selection.

Jumuah Naseehah - Whispering is the Devil’s Weapon - I Jum-hour

Yawm Al-Jumu’ah starts from Maghrib (sunset) on Thursday till the end of Asr on Friday.

Audio Recitation by: Sheikh Salah Bukhatir

Jumuah Naseehah - Whispering is the Devil’s Weapon - I Blueradio

Click on the radio to listen to the recitation

Jumuah Naseehah - Whispering is the Devil’s Weapon - I Animdi11

Whispering is the Devil’s Weapon - I

There is no doubt that the enmity between man and the devil is ancient. It started when Allaah ordered the angels to prostrate to Aadam, may Allaah exalt his mention, and Satan refused this in arrogance and declared war against the sons of Aadam. Allaah The Almighty Says about this (what means): {[Iblees] said, “By Your might, I will surely mislead them all. Except, among them, Your chosen servants.”} [Quran 38-83] The devil is keen on seducing and misleading the sons of Aadam and is also keen on pouring his poison into the Muslims’ hearts in order to rock the foundations of their belief in Allaah The Exalted in Might, the Praiseworthy. Moreover, the devil tries to throw doubt in our hearts regarding what Allaah has told us about the Unseen. In a Hadeeth on the authority of Sabrah ibn Abu Faakih, may Allaah be pleased with him, the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said:

The devil sat on all man’s paths. He waited for him on the path of Islam and said to him, “Will you revert and abandon the religion of your fathers and forefathers?” But the son of Aadam disobeyed him and embraced Islam. Then, the devil sat for him on the path of Hijrah and said to him, “Will you emigrate and leave your homeland when a person in the lands to where he immigrates becomes like a tied horse?” But the son of Aadam disobeyed him and emigrated. After that the devil waited for him on the path of Jihaad and said to him, “Will you fight in the cause of Allaah and sacrifice yourself and your money? You would be killed and your wife would marry another man and your wealth would be distributed.” But the son of Aadam disobeyed him and went for Jihaad. (The Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, continued:) Allaah will certainly let the one who does this enter Paradise, and He will certainly let the one who is killed, the one who is drowned and the one whose camel kills him by breaking his neck, enter Paradise.” [An-Nasaa’I, Al-Haafith - Hasan]

Full Reading of article here
Aisha
Aisha
Administrator
Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down