Easel and Ink -The Wonderful Art Garden For Muslim Sisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Spice up your siggies* (Part 1)

+5
maria
Amina Al-Bateeka
Aisha
Zaza
Mabsoota
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

*Spice up your siggies* (Part 1) - Page 4 Empty Re: *Spice up your siggies* (Part 1)

Post  Zaza Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:18 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Masha Allah Wow sister Masboota its lovely. Scrapbooking is contagious. wink Hug
Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

*Spice up your siggies* (Part 1) - Page 4 Empty Re: *Spice up your siggies* (Part 1)

Post  ummabdulbasir Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:34 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

wow, love the hubby and simple muslimah ones! Masha Allah! Talent shows once again!

keep up
ummabdulbasir
ummabdulbasir
Active Sister
Active Sister

Registration date : 2009-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Amina Al-Bateeka Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:29 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Jazaki Allah koli khair. I just found myself my new signature! I'll be putting it up soon, inshaAllah, the Muslimah one....(well duh, cause I'm not married...;P) But the husband one is oh so cute!
Amina Al-Bateeka
Amina Al-Bateeka
Active Sister
Active Sister

Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Mabsoota Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:05 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

barakAllahu feeki for your nice words sisters!
Zaza, yes, scrapbooking is contagious, but I'm only at the learning stages with it.
There are so many nice kits available to download but sadly I can't buy any,
so I'm doing what I can with freebies, or making stuff up myself alhamdulillah.

*Spice up your siggies* (Part 1) - Page 4 Imamuslimwoman
Mabsoota
Mabsoota
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:39 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

Masha Allah the last one is beautiful too sis Mabsoota.

Unfortunately I can't buy the scrapbook kits too. Alhamdulillah people are generous with their work and there are lots of free ones online.

I downloaded 3 kits from this site that sister Umm Ibrahim posted in the Scrapbook thread.

Shabby Princess: http://www.shabbyprincess.com

I found them be very nice but still need to get around to using them, although I do use a flower sometimes in my graphics.

Masha Allah you are talented and don't need kits. You can make your own and share them with us here. Hug Thumbs Up

Looking forward to seeing more of your cool work.
Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Mabsoota Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:50 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

Thanks for the encouragement sis zaza! jazakAllah khair

Another new one:

*Spice up your siggies* (Part 1) - Page 4 Strangeronapath

Everything in this graphic were made up using tools in Illustrator mashaAllah.
Mabsoota
Mabsoota
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:52 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Wow sister Mabsoota mashaAllah You definitely don't need to download the free scrapbook kits.

Your work is outstanding mashaAllah
Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:02 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

mashaAllah Mabsoota ALL your graphics are wonderful...you are indeed very talented mashaallah.... Masha Allah

Back to top Go down

*Spice up your siggies* (Part 1) - Page 4 Empty signature

Post  Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:44 pm

salam'alaykoum

mes soeurs vous savez pas si il existe une signature
ou c'est écris la ilaha il Allah Mouhamadan rasoul Allahet en bas jihad fisabililah ??,

en noir fond blanc, c'est possible de la réaliser ?

barak Allahoufikunna

boussssaaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Mabsoota Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:59 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

French to English translation (for the above post):

my sisters you do not know if there is a signature
or write is la ilaha il Allah Rasul Mouhamadan Allahet bottom fisabililah jihad??,

black white background, it is possible to do this?

^ From Google translator site.

Dear sister, inshaAllah I'm sure it's possible. Can you make a request for it in the request forum with more detail please? jazakAllah khair

English to French translation:

Chère sœur, inchaAllah je suis sûr que c'est possible. Pouvez-vous faire une demande pour cela dans le forum sur demande avec plus de détails s'il vous plaît?

wink cool
Mabsoota
Mabsoota
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Mabsoota Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:37 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

Who doesn't love cats?

*Spice up your siggies* (Part 1) - Page 4 Catlover
Mabsoota
Mabsoota
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Mabsoota Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:57 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

And what about birds?

*Spice up your siggies* (Part 1) - Page 4 Birdlover
Mabsoota
Mabsoota
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Aisha Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:40 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Well I could use both of these as i love cats and birds. We actually have 3 Fischer lovebirds and 4 budgies. Our latest addition, a yellow and green budgie arrived on our balcony last Friday morning to have breakfast with the others. I managed to capture her with an empty cage. She was hungry , thirsty and a bit muddy too but is fine now alhamdulilah cool Love

BarakAllahu feeki dear sis Mabsoota. Love
Aisha
Aisha
Administrator
Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Mabsoota Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:56 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

*Spice up your siggies* (Part 1) - Page 4 Sweetdays
Mabsoota
Mabsoota
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Mabsoota Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:02 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

SubhanAllah sister Aisha, your story put a smile on my face. MashaAllah for catching the budgie. InshaAllah it's happily settled with it's new family! pompoms
Mabsoota
Mabsoota
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Amina Al-Bateeka Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:27 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Lovely new additions :D Ma'shaAllah!!
Amina Al-Bateeka
Amina Al-Bateeka
Active Sister
Active Sister

Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Aisha Sat May 01, 2010 5:46 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Well I would like to tell you the news of another budgie arriving on our balcony last Friday morning subhanAllah! Love This one is a green male and is quite tame - he is already willing to sit on my finger subhanAllah. I don't know where they are coming from but they are welcome to stay if they like it here smile

Mabsoota wrote:As-Salaamu alaikum

SubhanAllah sister Aisha, your story put a smile on my face. MashaAllah for catching the budgie. InshaAllah it's happily settled with it's new family! pompoms
Aisha
Aisha
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Mabsoota Sat May 08, 2010 6:36 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

SubhanAllah!! Another budgie?! Perhaps word has gotten around Budgie Land of your kind treatment towards them mashaAllah, and now they're flocking to your home for comfort. hehe

*Spice up your siggies* (Part 1) - Page 4 Spring
Mabsoota
Mabsoota
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Aisha Sun May 09, 2010 10:05 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

Well they hear our birds chirping away and they probably want to join in the fun! Maybe one day I'll write a story about them all wink

Regarding this thread which has now reached 10 pages mashaAllah, shall we make it a sticky topic and lock it and start a new *Spice up your siggies* part 2 ?
Aisha
Aisha
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Mabsoota Sun May 09, 2010 10:16 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

shall we make it a sticky topic and lock it and start a new *Spice up your siggies* part 2
Oh yes please! That would be wonderful!

(Looking forward to the future budgie story you come up with! wink )

'Spice up your siggies # 2' on the way inshaAllah!!! Shout pompoms wave of smilies
Mabsoota
Mabsoota
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Aisha Sun May 09, 2010 11:06 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

The topic is now pinned/sticky so that it doesn't get lost and i shall lock it inshaAllah.
Regarding the birdy stories I have an old story that i will dig out inshaAllah. It will have to be posted in the writing section of course icon_wink

wasalaamu alaikum,
Aisha bee-2
Aisha
Aisha
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4