Easel and Ink -The Wonderful Art Garden For Muslim Sisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArtRage –example of tracing and reference option

2 posters

Go down

ArtRage –example of tracing and reference option Empty ArtRage –example of tracing and reference option

Post  Zaza Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:36 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

Here’s another of my ArtRage attempts. This is a screen shot of my work for the benefit of anyone interested in this program.

ArtRage –example of tracing and reference option Screenshotsunrise

I traced the reference image, then removed the traced image and used the reference image as a guide. I used the pick tool to pick the colors from the reference image. The outline was the topmost layer and I worked from the top down meaning I started with the sky and worked down. (the last layer in the palette is my first layer is worked on-and the layer under the outline is the last layer I worked on) I only used the oil brush and the palette knife and eraser. cool

I deleted the outline layer and merged all the layers before saving it, added the frame and signature in Photoshop.

Although I used a few layers this can easily be done in the Starters Edition. There is no need to remove the trace image and the color default mode is set to pick the colors from the trace image.

Sunrise

ArtRage –example of tracing and reference option Sunrise

Here I added a Water Color and Smudge Stick effect in Photoshop to the above image.

ArtRage –example of tracing and reference option Sunrise2

Shout pompoms Enjoy Shout pompoms
Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

ArtRage –example of tracing and reference option Empty Re: ArtRage –example of tracing and reference option

Post  founder Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:47 pm

assalamou aleikoum wa rahmatoullah wa barakatou

Nice work, mashallah.

may I ask a ..... silly question? why do you need all t he layers for ? I see you have 6 or 7 layers ... Confused
founder

Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

ArtRage –example of tracing and reference option Empty Re: ArtRage –example of tracing and reference option

Post  Zaza Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:59 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

Jazaki Allahu Khairan

You don't need all the layers wink

Since I can't really draw, this way works better for me. When I erase, I don't have to be so careful. When I don't like an effect I just clear that layer, the good part of the drawing states untouched Shout

Now sis Aisha does all her work on one layer Masha Allah Love
Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  founder Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:44 am

wa aleikoum salam wa rahmatoullah wa barakatou

sorry about the late answer.

Oh, this is why!!! It is really good to know. Since we have now the full edition , it will be useful.

love your new siggy by the way... took me a few minutes to decode it though hehe
founder

Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:16 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

Mabruk on buying the full edition. Shout Shout

love your new siggy by the way... took me a few minutes to decode it though

What caused the mystery......the easel or ink pot, I tried with paint to show "ink" but it looked blush or maybe the canvas on the easel. hehe
Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:50 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

Masha Allah really nice! Unfortuantely I dont have the tracing feature since I have a starter edition..

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:33 am

As Salamu Alaikum

Really, I think I need to download the starter Edition again. I'm sure it has the trace option, as I remember doing the Lemons with the starter Edition. blush

Painting Lemons
Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down