Easel and Ink -The Wonderful Art Garden For Muslim Sisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Islamic Writers Alliance contest for those interestd in entering

4 posters

Go down

Islamic Writers Alliance contest for those interestd in entering Empty Islamic Writers Alliance contest for those interestd in entering

Post  naturedelight09 Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:16 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

not sure if this should go here or not blush all the info is located here http://www.islamicwritersalliance.net/contests.html
naturedelight09
naturedelight09
Active Sister
Active Sister

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Islamic Writers Alliance contest for those interestd in entering Empty Re: Islamic Writers Alliance contest for those interestd in entering

Post  Zaza Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:48 am

As Salamu Alaikum

Jazakallahu Khairan sister for the link. Thumbs Up

Are you going to enter the contest? Masha Allah you are a good writer and I think you should. Love

lilacflower  Islamic Writers Alliance contest for those interestd in entering Dhikr012   lilacflower  

Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Islamic Writers Alliance contest for those interestd in entering Empty Re: Islamic Writers Alliance contest for those interestd in entering

Post  Munaqaba08 Fri May 01, 2009 7:02 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

Did any of our sisters from the Garden pretty-plants submit their work for this contest insha'Allah? minipinkflowers
Munaqaba08
Munaqaba08
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  founder Tue May 05, 2009 11:04 am

Assalamou aleikoum warhmatoullah wa barakatou

sad no, I did not.

I did not log on for a few days and missed the post . Typical.
And worse, while I have all these stories in my head, I still cannot write them in a coherent manner.

I wish there was a pill to mend the legendary writer's block... or I may need a holiday plane

Khadi
founder

Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Munaqaba08 Wed May 06, 2009 3:35 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

awwww sad but khayr insha'Allah. I had pm'd you about entering but not to worry...there is still that other one and the deadline for it is not until June insha'Allah. Why not enter in that one insha'Allah?

And writer's block quill Confused I'll pm you insha'Allah....I've got an idea brewing in my little grey cells hehe
Munaqaba08
Munaqaba08
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  founder Fri May 08, 2009 11:42 am

Assalamou aleikoum wa rahmatoullah wa barakatou

Barakallahu feekee Hug
Inshallah I will make the june deadline.

Going to check my pms now... lol
founder

Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post  naturedelight09 Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:31 pm

wa alaikumu salam

Fifth Annual IWA Poetry Contest Winners:

The IWA Board is pleased to announce winners of the 5th Annual IWA Poetry Contest, coordinated by Assistant Director Mahasin Shamsid-Deen. This year, winning poems were selected by a panel of judges.

Adult Category Winner: Ertan Karpazli for Earthquake
IWA Member Category Winner: To be announced in forthcoming poetry anthology!
Youth Category Winner: Saara Khalid for The Pen and Sword

First Islamic Fiction Story Contest Winners:

The IWA Board is pleased to announce winners of the 1st IWA Islamic Fiction Story Contest.

Adult Category Winner: Soumy Ana for My Neighbor's Many Guests
IWA Member Category Winner: To be announced in forthcoming Islamic Fiction anthology!
Youth Category Winner: Nur Kose for Huda Learns a Lesson

check out http://www.islamicwritersalliance.net/ to read.
naturedelight09
naturedelight09
Active Sister
Active Sister

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down