Easel and Ink -The Wonderful Art Garden For Muslim Sisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blinkie making with Photoshop

2 posters

Go down

Blinkie making with Photoshop Empty Blinkie making with Photoshop

Post  Zaza Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:31 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

Alhamdulillah sister Ray you have already started on your road to making animations. wink

Here is a quick tutorial making blinkies in Photoshop, for those who have some knowledge of using Photoshop.

1. Open new document
2. Type text
3. Duplicate text twice so you will have 3 layers of text and the background layer.
4. Change the text color for the duplicate layers- 3 layers of text you should have three different colors.
5. Make the background layer invisible (click on the eye in the layers palette)
6. On the newer versions of Photoshop – Window-Animation (older version – click on the icon – switch to ImageReady and you can do the animation there)
7. Make the 2nd and 3rd text layers invisible. Your first frame in the animation will have color A.
8. Add new frame make the 2nd layer visible and the 1st layer invisible – Color B
9. And new frame make the 3rd layer visible and the 2nd layer invisible – Color C
10. At the bottom of the frame there is a timing default is no delay – I normally change it to .1 second or .2 second and change the once only to forever.

Save the file as a gif. File

That’s it………a text blinkie Shout

Alternative method instead of changing the color of the text in each layer
Add noise Filter-Add Noise, change the amount 25%, 15%, 35% or any to amount you prefer but each layer should have a different % to give it a good blinking effect. cool

Enjoy and share your efforts here Love
Salams
Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Blinkie making with Photoshop Empty Re: Blinkie making with Photoshop

Post  Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:20 pm

Assalaamu'alaikum Sister Zaza,
barakAllahu feeki ! i will try your instruction today insyaallah! and will show you the result insyaallah (if i success.....hehe otherwise..i will come back to you again.. and ask question...blush)

Thank you

Assalaamu'alaikum, flower
ray

Back to top Go down

Blinkie making with Photoshop Empty Re: Blinkie making with Photoshop

Post  Aisha Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:34 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

JazakiAllahu khairan for the tutorial dear sister zaza Love
barakAllahu feeki
Aisha
Aisha
Administrator