Easel and Ink -The Wonderful Art Garden For Muslim Sisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Muslim Woman

5 posters

Go down

This Muslim Woman Empty This Muslim Woman

Post  Mabsoota Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:50 pm

Assalaamu alaykum

This Muslim Woman

This Muslim Woman Thl290gj3

She sits under the tree in her garden, contemplating and examining the beauty surrounding her. She is amazed at the Bounties The Almighty has Blessed her with. She has a home, food in her kitchen, clean clothes to wear, a loving husband, obedient children, and a sound mind accompanied by a sound heart. 'Alhamdullilah' she whispers.

Not long ago this lady was completely separated from her true self; she was unaware of the beauty surrounding her each day, she was also unaware of the beauty that was deep within her. She never prayed, never kept fast, and never covered herself when she stepped out of her home. She was spiritually bankrupt back then when times were hard, and the Shaytaan had more control over her. Life was difficult, friends were not sincere, her dreams were extreme, and her womanhood was incomplete.

However a change was coming to her. The da'wah of Al-Islaam was reaching her, and this after she had thought all hope had died, and she was doomed in her next life. She never imagined she could be forgiven. She was wrong. Allah does forgive; He is The Most Forgiving, Most Merciful. When she realised this after much deliberating, she decided to overcome her fears by stepping into a masjid. With butterflies in her tummy, she took her first steps. She sat and listened attentively to the khutbah. Every Friday she would make an effort to drive miles just so she could be in the company of righteous Sisters in Islaam. She watched in admiration at the women who covered their beauty for His Sake. She admired the women who were new to Islaam who had left their disbelieving past behind them. She examined all of her surroundings, absorbed the good that came with it. Then one day, without any warning, a light shone so bright that it helped open her eyes to what was real, and to what was beautiful, and to what was pure. Her heart decided it needed to be cleaned from the impurities that covered it. Slowly, slowly, the more this lady studied, the more she reflected, the more her questions were being answered. Her heart was being cleansed and her face began to show this light that had shone so brightly before. That day, everything changed when she stepped outside of the masjid and into a new, clean, beautiful, fresh world. A world that had surrounded her throughout her life, but she had only just realised its existence.

Leaning back on the tree in her garden, she whispers a special prayer that only she and Allah know about. She smiles and gets up from her favourite tree, a place where she is often found remembering distant memories of yesterday, and appreciating her life as it is today since finding the true meaning of life, Al-Islaam.

She leaves and continues with life's journey.

By
Mabsoota
Mabsoota
Mabsoota
Staff
Staff

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

This Muslim Woman Empty Re: This Muslim Woman

Post  Zaza Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:52 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

Masha Allah, I could be the sister under this tree.

Subhanallah, for Allah's numerous Miracles.

Salams

lilacflower  This Muslim Woman Dhikr012   lilacflower  

Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Aisha Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:17 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

JazakiAllahu khairan for this touching story dear sister Mabsoota Love
Aisha
Aisha
Administrator
Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:02 pm

Thank you barakAllahu feeki for this touching story

Back to top Go down

Post  naturedelight09 Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:20 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

jazakAllah khair for sharing flower

wa alaikumu salam

Last edited by knowledgeseeker08 on Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:15 am; edited 2 times in total
naturedelight09
naturedelight09
Active Sister
Active Sister

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:04 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum ....

mashaAllah ...that was a lovely story...i love the pace of the narrative perfect!!!!!!!

I also love the terms you have used like 'spiritually bankrupt' - OMG i can imagine it....a person in complete ruins spiritually...

i think your story really addresses the beauty of awakening your spiritual self...butterflies in the stomach etc...it's beautiful!!!!

Keep up the good work!

wave

Back to top Go down

Post  Amina Al-Bateeka Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:25 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Love This is simply beautiful Love I think this would speak to many sisters, SubhanAllah. I am sure many can relate.

It makes me want to say Alhamdillah :)
Amina Al-Bateeka
Amina Al-Bateeka
Active Sister
Active Sister

Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:30 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

mashaAllah so beautifullllll Love Jazakallah khair for sharing sweety , love you tonsss Hug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down