Easel and Ink -The Wonderful Art Garden For Muslim Sisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digital Scrapbooking Using PowerPoint

5 posters

Go down

Digital Scrapbooking Using PowerPoint Empty Digital Scrapbooking Using PowerPoint

Post  talibiddeenjr Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:05 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

I've been getting super frustrated trying to get up and running with my photo editing programs and don't really have the time to sit down and learn them. I have been wanting to dive in with the digital scrapbooking and today it hit me to try using PowerPoint. This was the answer for me! Here's what I was playing around with today and masha Allah I knocked it out no time at all using a kit from www.computerscrapbook.com (using a kit made it so much easier for me as I'm not really good at putting coordinating elements together......

[img]Digital Scrapbooking Using PowerPoint Safiyah-memory-book-page[/img]

So excited, I wanted to share. I am hoping to make a memory book (or well pages) for each family member, insha Allah. This one is for my stepdaughter.

Umm Ibrahim Samirah
talibiddeenjr
talibiddeenjr
Getting active
Getting active

Registration date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Digital Scrapbooking Using PowerPoint Empty Re: Digital Scrapbooking Using PowerPoint

Post  ummabdulbasir Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:40 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Masha Allah! YOu are fast sis! I love how you coordinated everything,it's all so cute!!!

computer05
ummabdulbasir
ummabdulbasir
Active Sister
Active Sister

Registration date : 2009-07-25

Back to top Go down

Digital Scrapbooking Using PowerPoint Empty Re: Digital Scrapbooking Using PowerPoint

Post  talibiddeenjr Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:30 pm

wa alaikumu salam

Thanks!
talibiddeenjr
talibiddeenjr
Getting active
Getting active

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:04 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

Masha Allah sister it is absolutely beautiful. I love the colors. friends

I can't believe it that you used powerpoint.

Keep them coming sister.pompoms
Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  ummmouhamed Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:07 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

mashaAllah sister its very nice keep up
ummmouhamed
Just entering the garden
Just entering the garden

Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:26 am

Alaykum Salam, mashAllah this is very good ukti. I actually know something I think you will like a lot I will post it under the nice free things for you post ok :)...

Back to top Go down

Post  Amina Al-Bateeka Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:33 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

I love itttttttt!! What an awesome job! I think I'm gonna try copying you and use microsoft powerpoint + the website you put + UmmTalal's recommended websites..when I have the time, inshaAllah.

Seriously, it's adorable, mashaAllah!!!
Amina Al-Bateeka
Amina Al-Bateeka
Active Sister
Active Sister

Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post  talibiddeenjr Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:35 pm

inshallah

JazakAllahu kheyr to everyone for the feedback and encouragement.

I just cannot stress how SIMPLE it was to make it in PowerPoint, lol. And then, masha Allah, you can save your creation as a jpg, gif right there in PowerPoint!

I found a few tutorials, but if you already know how to use PowerPoint, it should be a snap, insha Allah. The only thing that maybe I can do that I didn't was something I read about the compression when you save it. I didn't tweak it but I was reading that you change the settings so that the image comes out crisper, insha Allah, than what mine did.

Also the cool thing with PowerPoint is that you can add video and sound and make it a more interactive scrapbook.

http://www.articleblast.com/Home_and_Family/General/Digital_Scrapbooking_Based_on_Microsoft_PowerPoint/

http://www.scrapbookpresentations.com
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=315
http://www.maniactive.com/states/2005/10/powerpoint-and-scrapbooking.html
talibiddeenjr
talibiddeenjr
Getting active
Getting active

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:47 am

As Salamu Alaikum

I need to look into Powerpoint again the last version I used was Office 97. I'm interested in the adding the video or audio.

jazakAllah khair you may have solved a BIG problem I had. Hug X1 million Love
Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down